BE A FRIEND!
Join the Friends of the Thousand Oaks Library
We need you! Join our ranks – together we will continue to make a difference with your tax-deductible contribution.
Your contribution will provide funding needed for:
- Special programs (i.e. guest authors, musicians, musical and dance groups, storytellers)
- Book discussion groups
- Library staff internships
- Rental book collection
- Summer reading clubs
- Books and other materials and equipment for the Grant R. Brimhall Library and Newbury Park Branch
…and so much more!
There are many “perks” for members of the Friends of the Thousand Oaks Library besides the gratification of supporting our libraries and sponsoring quality services and programs, including:
- A subscription to “Focus”, the Friends newsletter
- Reduced ticket prices for some Friends’ programs, cultural tours and events
- Early access to Used Book Sales
- A 10% discount on purchases at the Library Foundation Store in the Grant R. Brimhall Library
- Life members are recognized on a plaque in the main library
Be a Friend Among Friends… and Help Support Our Libraries!
Use one of the following options to join.
Option (1): Online Application
- Enter your membership level and membership type below
- Click the “ADD TO CART” button to be directed to PayPal for processing of your donation
- When you return, we’ll have a few more questions for you to complete your member profile